Dec. 3, 2015
Telephone Network Transition Agenda
December 3, 2015
10:00 a.m. – 10:20 a.m. Welcome and Introductions,
- Chairman Andre Porter;
- Jeff Jones, Telecommunications Chief, Legal Department ;
- Marianne Townsend, Chief, Telecom & Technology;
- Collaborative Participants
10:20 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Ground rules
10:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Discussion Questions
- What information does the collaborative need in order to determine the number and characteristics of basic local exchange service (BLES) customers in Ohio? What granularity is required, e.g., serving wire centers, exchanges, census block etc.?
- What information is necessary to determine the identification of alternative providers to BLES customers?
- What information is necessary to determine the prospects of alternative providers where none exist today?
- What type of tracking systems or database should the Commission establish for the identification of BLES customer’s without sufficient alternative services?
- Any other information you feel will be beneficial to the collaborative.
12:45 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Action Items
Adjourn no later than 1:15 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the PUCO offices, Room 11-A at 180 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215. A conference bridge will be made available. Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada): (866) 209-2820, conference code: 3435501173.