Skip to main content

Request for paper service

Request for paper service form

A regulated entity must file the Docketing Information System Request for Paper Service form in Case No. 18-0001-AU-RPT to continue receiving service of documents from the Docketing Division of the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio and the Ohio Power Siting Board, via paper copies via regular mail.