What is the PUCO Community?
The PUCO Community offers regulated businesses a time-and money-saving online system that helps simplify business transactions with the commission. Regulated companies may file their annual report, pay annual assessments, view active and inactive certificates, and file TRS reports. In the near future, regulated companies will be able to update important business contacts on file with the PUCO, work to resolve investigations and consumer concerns sent to the PUCO Call Center and other important business transactions - all in a secure, transparent online environment. Coming soon – PUCO Community replaces the Ohio Motor Carrier Information System!
Coming soon – PUCO Community replaces the Ohio Motor Carrier Information System!
- file annual registrations
- make online payments with no additional fees
- access insurance, safety and financial records
- view inspections, compliance reviews, crash and hazmat incident information
- schedule conferences, request payment plans and pay civil forfeitures
Problems accessing the PUCO Community? Contact the PUCO Call Center.
Available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please contact your local emergency agencies or your local utility company for emergency response.