OMCIS help page
The following videos are avialible to help you navigate the Ohio Motor Carrier Information System (OMCIS). Click the appropriate link for each video.
Insurance company help videos
1) Introduction and activation: Activating and registering my insurance company profile
2) Policy management: How to create and manage my insurance policies
3) Administrative: How to change my password
4) Administrative: How to add and remove users
5) Policy management: How to cancel a policy
Intrastate motor carrier help videos
6) Introduction and activation: Activating my profile and updating (or renewing) my motor carrier registration
Interstate (UCR) Motor Carrier Help
Apart from the UCR renewal process, OMCIS will email a user name and password to the contact person. You can then use your new login and password to access your safety inspections in Ohio, review your insurance, and pay outstanding civil forfeitures within OMCIS. A user name and password is not required to complete your UCR application.