Energy efficiency and alternative energy rulemaking workshop
The PUCO has initiated its five-year review of Ohio’s energy efficiency and alternative energy portfolio standard rules in case numbers 13-651-EL-ORD and 13-652-EL-ORD. The rulemaking will include consideration of all existing rule language in Ohio Administrative Code chapters 4901:1-39 and 4901:1-40 as well as possible rule revisions resulting from the enactment of Senate Bill 315.
PUCO staff hosted this workshop to allow stakeholders to provide feedback and propose revisions to existing rules before the staff issues draft rule amendments.
- PUCO Staff Rulemaking Overview and Discussion Points
- Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) and the Ohio Environmental Council (OEC): White Paper on Implementing the Combined Heat and Power and Waste Energy Recovery Portions of Ohio Revised Code Sections 4928.64 and 4928.66
- The Heat is Power Association: Recommendations on Implementing the Waste Energy Recovery Provisions in Ohio Revised Code 4928.64 and 4928.66
- Environmental Law and Policy Center, Sierra Club, OEC and NRDC: Memo to PUCO Staff on Draft Rules Requiring Ohio Utilities to Participate in the PJM Reliability Pricing Model
- NRDC: Memo to PUCO Staff on Energy Efficiency Reporting, Measurement and Reporting of Net Savings
- OEC: Memo to PUCO Staff regarding Key Issues as Part of Ohio Revised Code 4928.64 and 4928.66 Rule Review
- Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Coalition: Responses to the Discussion Points Provided by PUCO Staff
An archived webcast of the workshop is also available.