- Instructions for notice of apparent violation (NAV) and notice of intent to assess forfeiture (NIF) letters
You have received a combined "notice of apparent violation" and "notice of intent to assess forfeiture" as described in Rule 4901:2-7-09, Ohio Administrative Code (O.A.C.). Within 30 days of receipt of this
- Motor Carrier Safety Guidebook
The PUCO's Motor Carrier Safety Guidebook is meant to be a resource for the motor carrier community and those who would like to learn more about Ohio's laws and regulations concerning the transportation of goods, products, and people.
- March 23, 2016
- Natural gas supply rate filings
- OEWG: Ohio EDI working group
Ohio EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Working Group (OEWG) - establishing electric industry customer choice EDI transaction standards and procedures.
- Ohio GATE: Gaining Access Through Economics with Ohio Utilities
The mission of OhioGATE is to promote, develop and increase business opportunities between diverse businesses and the Ohio utility industry.
- Ohio Motor Carrier Information System
The Ohio Motor Carrier Information System (OMCIS) is the home to regulatory information for motor carriers in the State of Ohio. Using this system, you can find information about the motor carrier industry as a whole or view specific details about a single company. Motor carriers will soon be able to utilize additional features.
- November 28, 2017
- Ohio's renewable energy portfolio standard
- Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) compliance filings FAQBy the year 2027, 12.5 percent of the electricity sold by each utility or electric services company within Ohio must be generated from renewable energy sources.
- May 1, 2018
- Pending area code exhaust
What is "exhaust"? An area code reaches "exhaust" when nearly all of the telephone prefixes within that area code are assigned. Prefixes follow the area code and are the first three numbers of a customer's local phone number. Faxes, pages, cell phone calls, ATMs and
- PUCO Community
On Aug. 17, 2017 the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) launched the new online PUCO Community to allow regulated entities to interact with the PUCO regarding annual assessments payments.
- PUCO Policy Statement for Executive Order 2008-04S
PUCO Policy Statement for Executive Order 2008-04S Executive Order 2008-04S “Implementing Common Sense Business Regulation,” paragraph 5(f) provides as follows: “Agencies should when appropriate waive penalties for first-time or isolated paperwork or procedural regulatory non-compliance. Each cabinet agency, board