Request for Proposal No. RA19-AMIA-1 Reissue
A PLANT IN SERVICE AND USED AND USEFUL AUDIT
OF DUKE ENERGY OHIO, INC. (NATURAL GAS)
The Commission is seeking proposals to conduct an audit of Duke’s AMI equipment for gas distribution. The first part of the audit is to review and attest to the accounting accuracy and used and useful nature of all the capital expenditures included for recovery in the Company’s Rider AU.
The auditor and/or retained sub-contractors shall be familiar with and comply with all of the following:
- Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Uniform System of Accounts.
- The operations and regulatory environment of natural gas distribution utilities.
- Duke’s most recent application to increase rates (Case No. 12-1685-GA-AIR, et al.).
- Duke’s continuing property records.
- Duke’s summary of significant accounting policies.
- Duke’s accounting information system.
- The Company’s applications in Case Nos.:
- 07-589-GA-AIR, et al.
January 15, 2020
February 10, 2020