Subscribe to email notifications Follow the PUCO on Facebook Follow the PUCO on Twitter

Share This Page:

Request for Paper Service

Request for Paper Service Form

A regulated entity must file this form in Case No. 13-01-AU-RPT to continue receiving service of documents from the Docketing Division of the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio and the Ohio Power Siting Board, via paper copies via regular mail.