Aggregation Activity in Ohio
The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio Division of Market Monitoring and Assessment is required by Rule 4901:1-25-02 of the Ohio Administrative Code to collect monthly information on a quarterly basis from the Electric Distribution Utilities (EDUs), the Competitive Retail Electric Service Providers (which are represented by certified electric utilities power marketers, power brokers, aggregators and independent power producers/distributed generators), the Certified Competitive Electric Cooperatives and the Governmental Aggregators.
The purpose of these market monitoring requirements is to assist the PUCO in determining whether effective competition exists for a competitive retail electric service. The following table represents the aggregation activity for the last four quarters for residential, commercial and industrial customers switching in Ohio.
- 4th Quarter Ending December 31, 2012
- 3rd Quarter Ending September 30, 2012
- 2nd Quarter Ending June 30, 2012
- 1st Quarter Ending March, 2012
- 4th Quarter Ending December, 2011
- 3rd Quarter Ending September, 2011
- 2nd Quarter Ending June, 2011
- 1st Quarter Ending March, 2011
Additional Planning & Market Analysis Division Information
page updated 03-12-14