Ohio Biomass Publications
see also: Ohio Biomass Energy
| View the Ohio Biomass Energy Program brochure here.|
Newsletters and Reports
- Latest Biomass Energy Newsletter: Summer 2009
- Assessing Ohio’s Biomass Resources for Energy Potential Using GIS - By P. Wilner Jeanty, Dave Warren and Fred Hitzhusen, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics, The Ohio State University; October 2004
- National Biomass Feedstock Feasibility Study, April 2005
- Biomass/Biowaste Fed Fuel Cells Report, October 2004.
- Demonstration of the Commercialization of WSP Biomass as a Biofuel Feedstock. 2003.
- Updated Agricultural Biogas Casebook - Great Lakes Regional Biomass Energy Program, September 2004.
- Agricultural Biogas Casebook - Great Lakes Regional Biomass Energy Program. September, 2002.
- The Prospect of Energy Crops in Ohio´s Competitive Power Market. October, 2000.
- Turning Manure into Gold: Converting Agricultural Waste to Energy. 2000. [Summary; Full text of the report]
- Directory of Wood Manufacturing Industry in Ohio. 1997. [Summary] [Part 1][Part 2]
- Utilization of Biomass Energy Resources in Ohio: A Linear Programming Model. 1996. [Summary] [full text]