Energy efficiency and alternative energy rulemaking workshop
The PUCO has initiated its five-year review of Ohio’s energy efficiency and alternative energy portfolio standard rules in case numbers 13-651-EL-ORD and 13-652-EL-ORD. The rulemaking will include consideration of all existing rule language in Ohio Administrative Code chapters 4901:1-39 and 4901:1-40 as well as possible rule revisions resulting from the enactment of Ohio Senate Bill 315.
Rulemaking Workshop - April 23, 2013
PUCO staff hosted this workshop to allow stakeholders to provide feedback and propose revisions to existing rules before the staff issues draft rule amendments later this year.
- PUCO Staff Rulemaking Overview and Discussion Points
- Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) and the Ohio Environmental Council (OEC): White Paper on Implementing the Combined Heat and Power and Waste Energy Recovery Portions of Ohio Revised Code Sections 4928.64 and 4928.66
- The Heat is Power Association: Recommendations on Implementing the Waste Energy Recovery Provisions in Ohio Revised Code 4928.64 and 4928.66
- Environmental Law and Policy Center, Sierra Club, OEC and NRDC: Memo to PUCO Staff on Draft Rules Requiring Ohio Utilities to Participate in the PJM Reliability Pricing Model
- NRDC: Memo to PUCO Staff on Energy Efficiency Reporting, Measurement and Reporting of Net Savings
- OEC: Memo to PUCO Staff regarding Key Issues as Part of Ohio Revised Code 4928.64 and 4928.66 Rule Review
- Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Coalition: Responses to the Discussion Points Provided by PUCO Staff
An archived webcast of the workshop is also available.