- Inspection report information & instructions
Public Utilities Commission of Ohio Driver – Vehicle Inspection Report INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO DRIVER AND MOTOR CARRIER The driver and vehicle listed on the accompanying inspection report form has been inspected by the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO). The explanations below are provided
- Instructions for notice of apparent violation (NAV) and notice of intent to assess forfeiture (NIF) letters
You have received a combined "notice of apparent violation" and "notice of intent to assess forfeiture" as described in Rule 4901:2-7-09, Ohio Administrative Code (O.A.C.). Within 30 days of receipt of this
- Motor Carrier Safety Guidebook
The PUCO's Motor Carrier Safety Guidebook is meant to be a resource for the motor carrier community and those who would like to learn more about Ohio's laws and regulations concerning the transportation of goods, products, and people.
- N.I.E.D. Local Supply gas supply rates
NORTHERN INDUSTRIAL ENERGY DEVELOPMENT, INC. N.I.E.D. - LOCAL SUPPLY Gas Cost Recovery Rates & Calculations January 1, 2006 October 1, 2005 July 1, 2005 April 1, 2005 January 1, 2005 October 1, 2004 July 1, 2004 April 1, 2004 October 1, 2003 July 1, 2003 April 1, 2003
- March 23, 2016
- Natural gas supply rate filings
- OEWG: Ohio EDI working group
Ohio EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Working Group (OEWG) - establishing electric industry customer choice EDI transaction standards and procedures.
- Ohio GATE: Gaining Access Through Economics with Ohio Utilities
The mission of OhioGATE is to promote, develop and increase business opportunities between diverse businesses and the Ohio utility industry.
- Ohio Motor Carrier Information System
The Ohio Motor Carrier Information System (OMCIS) is the home to regulatory information for motor carriers in the State of Ohio. Using this system, you can find information about the motor carrier industry as a whole or view specific details about a single company. Motor carriers will soon be able to utilize additional features.
- May 19, 2017
- Ohio's renewable energy portfolio standard
- By the year 2027, 12.5 percent of the electricity sold by each utility or electric services company within Ohio must be generated from renewable energy sources.