Hazmat Carrier Search
This database contains the names of the trucking companies (carriers) that are registered with the Alliance for Uniform Hazmat Transportation. The Alliance consists of five member states-- Michigan, Oklahoma, Nevada, Ohio, and West Virginia-- that have implemented the Uniform Program. For more information about the Hazmat Alliance, please visit this website: http://www.ncsl.org/programs/transportation/ALLHAZMAT.htm
To conduct a search, you may enter data in any of the 9 data fields below, and then press the search button.
Alliance Hazmat ID Number requirements by state:
Ohio, West Virginia, and Nevada
- T ransporter identification numbers that begin with UPM are permitted to transport hazardous materials only .
- T ransporter identification numbers that begin with UPW are permitted to transport hazardous materials and hazardous waste.
Michigan, and Oklahoma
- T ransporter identification numbers that begin with UPM or UPW are permitted to transport hazardous and special wastes .
- An Alliance permit is not required to transport hazardous materials in these three states only .
* Please note that all states require a USEPA ID number to transport hazardous waste.
|Site:||Hazmat ID Number:||US DOT Number:||US EPA Number:||Permit Expiration Date:|
ZAMBELLI MANUFACTURING COMPANY INC
782 GARNER ROAD
EDINBURG , PA