This information is temporarily unavailable.
We are working to restore this data.
Hazmat Carrier Search
This database contains the names of the trucking companies (carriers) that are registered with the Alliance for Uniform Hazmat Transportation. The Alliance consists of five member states-- Michigan, Oklahoma, Nevada, Ohio, and West Virginia-- that have implemented the Uniform Program. For more information about the Hazmat Alliance, please visit this website: http://www.ncsl.org/programs/transportation/ALLHAZMAT.htm
To conduct a search, you may enter data in any of the 9 data fields below, and then press the search button.
Alliance Hazmat ID Number requirements by state:
Ohio, West Virginia, and Nevada
- T ransporter identification numbers that begin with UPM are permitted to transport hazardous materials only .
- T ransporter identification numbers that begin with UPW are permitted to transport hazardous materials and hazardous waste.
Michigan, and Oklahoma
- T ransporter identification numbers that begin with UPM or UPW are permitted to transport hazardous and special wastes .
- An Alliance permit is not required to transport hazardous materials in these three states only .
* Please note that all states require a USEPA ID number to transport hazardous waste.
|Site:||Hazmat ID Number:||US DOT Number:||US EPA Number:||Permit Expiration Date:|
YOUNGSTOWN PROPANE INC
810 N MERIDIEN RD
YOUNGSTOWN , OH