This database contains the names of the trucking companies (carriers) that are registered with the Alliance for Uniform Hazmat Transportation. The Alliance consists of five member states-- Michigan, Oklahoma, Nevada, Ohio, and West Virginia-- that have implemented the Uniform Program. For more information about the Hazmat Alliance, please visit this website: http://www.ncsl.org/programs/transportation/ALLHAZMAT.htm
To conduct a search, you may enter data in any of the 9 data fields below, and then press the search button.
Alliance Hazmat ID Number requirements by state:
Ohio, West Virginia, and Nevada
- Transporter identification numbers that begin with UPM are permitted to transport hazardous materials only.
- Transporter identification numbers that begin with UPW are permitted to transport hazardous materials and hazardous waste.
Michigan, and Oklahoma
- Transporter identification numbers that begin with UPM or UPW are permitted to transport hazardous and special wastes.
- An Alliance permit is not required to transport hazardous materials in these three states only.
* Please note that all states require a USEPA ID number to transport hazardous waste.
|Site:||Hazmat ID Number:||US DOT Number:||US EPA Number:||Permit Expiration Date:|
|WYLIE WILSON TRUCKING INC
1210 BRICK AVENUE
RED WING, MN
|WYNNE TRANSPORT SERVICE INC
2222 NTH 11TH ST.
115 VAL DERVIN PKY
|XPRESS GLOBAL SYSTEMS INC
1537 NEW HOPE CHURCH RD.
TUNNEL HILL, GA
|XPRESS TRANS INC
222 E PINE AVE
|XTL TRANSPORT INC
3525 HIGHWAY 34 SOUTH; PO BOX 130
|XYLEM DEWATERING SOLUTIONS
84 FLOODGATE ROAD
|YANTIS TRUCKING LLC
806 W MAGILL ST
|YODER BROS OIL CO INC
113 S MAIN ST
|YODER OIL CO INC
1221 N NAPPAMEE ST